Sunday, June 15, 2014

Days 11-13 with Recipes

I guess I need to start taking pictures of what I make so you can see how yummy it looks!

Day 11:
  1. Green Smoothie & a cucumber sliced
  2. Priyaa Dosa Masala & Samba
  3. HuHot Asian Salad (no dressing but squeezed lemon on it) & Mongolian veggies with a little teriyaki sauce on it.
Day 12:
  1. 2 Breakfast bars from Day 7 & a bunch of grapes
  2. Fazoi's Cherry, Apple Almond salad (tiny drizzle of dressing, no meat or cheese)
  3. Corn on the cob, mashed potatoes w/ Stuffed Pepper (no ground turkey and used Daiya vegan cheese). 
  4. Late snack of Cookie dough (I was out of maple syrup so I used honey.  I also accidentally added way too much vanilla so I may try this one again later but it was too sweet this time!)
Day 13:
  1. Bing cherries and homemade pancakes.  The original recipe has been a favorite of ours for a long time, however, it is not vegan so I modified it for us. 
  2. Stuffed pepper from Day 12
  3. Bellacino's Veggie Salad (no cheese but added pepperocini)
  4. Late snack of 2 pancakes
 Instant Pancakes:
2Tbsp of chia seeds soaked in 6Tbsp of water for 10 minutes
2 cups of Almond Milk
4Tbsp of homemade Applesauce (can use organic pure applesauce with no additives)
2 cups of the "Instant Pancake Mix" (dry ingredients mixture)
2 cups of fresh fruit or vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips

Cooking time and all the dry ingredients are the same except I use organic cane sugar for the sugar instead of granulated, everything else is as on the original recipe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails