- Green Smoothie & a cucumber sliced
- Priyaa Dosa Masala & Samba
- HuHot Asian Salad (no dressing but squeezed lemon on it) & Mongolian veggies with a little teriyaki sauce on it.
- 2 Breakfast bars from Day 7 & a bunch of grapes
- Fazoi's Cherry, Apple Almond salad (tiny drizzle of dressing, no meat or cheese)
- Corn on the cob, mashed potatoes w/ Stuffed Pepper (no ground turkey and used Daiya vegan cheese).
- Late snack of Cookie dough (I was out of maple syrup so I used honey. I also accidentally added way too much vanilla so I may try this one again later but it was too sweet this time!)
- Bing cherries and homemade pancakes. The original recipe has been a favorite of ours for a long time, however, it is not vegan so I modified it for us.
- Stuffed pepper from Day 12
- Bellacino's Veggie Salad (no cheese but added pepperocini)
- Late snack of 2 pancakes
2Tbsp of chia seeds soaked in 6Tbsp of water for 10 minutes
2 cups of Almond Milk
4Tbsp of homemade Applesauce (can use organic pure applesauce with no additives)
2 cups of the "Instant Pancake Mix" (dry ingredients mixture)
2 cups of fresh fruit or vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cooking time and all the dry ingredients are the same except I use organic cane sugar for the sugar instead of granulated, everything else is as on the original recipe.