Tuesday, August 17, 2010

5 Lessons Every Kid Should Learn

As parents we know that we have a responsibility to our children to teach them life lessons. There are so many things to teach them and as they grow we see the importance of each and every thing. My son is 2.5 years old and I feel like I am constantly teaching him another lesson. Whether it is preventative or disciplinary, we teach them because we love them.

If you had to make a list of 5 lessons that every kid should learn, which would be your top 5? Here is my list of 5 things that I have found I have already started teaching my little man.
  1. Listen to your parents no matter what.
  2. Look both ways before crossing the street while holding an adult's hand.
  3. Share your things, don't be selfish.
  4. Save your money.
  5. Say please and thank you.

In the comments below, tell me how old your little one(s) is and what your 5 lessons would be for that age group.


“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Nanny McPhee Returns blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails