Saturday, August 7, 2010

Where have you been?

I know, it has been a while since I have posted anything here. Life has just been so busy! Since I posted last, I have gotten pregnant (4.5 months now) and opened an Etsy shop. I have been extremely busy making products to sell in my shop.

I opened a shop because I have decided to not go back to work when I have this baby. I feel it will be better for my family and I if I focus all my time and energy on my growing family. We know that God will provide though finances may be tough at first.

I am excited to have more time to do house chores, teach my son and watch my soon to come baby grow. Have you had to make the decision between work and stay-at-home mom? What was your conclusion? How is your decision working out for you. I'm sure there are other moms besides me out there wondering. Please share with us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails